Sunday 29 January 2012

More wedding

Special occasion dressing is proving to be a bit more difficult than I expected.
Initially I thought if it's flowing it will work.... not always the case.

My tips are:
1. If you have a noticeable bump, wearing something to showcase it can help you
to feel less fat and more pregnant.

2. Be ware the giant cleavage, necklines that were once subtle can look altogether
way to in your face with a quickly expanding bust, having a big cleavage on display
can make everything else look big too.

3. Spend a bit more time on your hair and accessories, it will make you feel fabulous,
even when your back is starting to ache and everyone around you is getting festively merry.

4. Take some party flats in your bag, I didn't last nearly as long as I predicted in my heels.


LIZ X

No comments:

Post a Comment