Monday 16 April 2012

Essential Maternity Wardrobe Items

There are a few items in my wardrobe that I just keep going back to, things that I have in
multiple colors (I bought 4 of these skirts :) and wear constantly in different combinations.

1. The button through shirt, wear with singlet underneath over jeans, skirt or leggings, adjust
the amount of buttons you do up depending on the size of your belly!


2. Stretch Tube skirt, great for a warm day and in cooler weather pop leggings on under.


3.Skinny Jeans, I wear these for more dressy occasions, great with heels, turn the cuffs up a few
times and add bright socks and sandals for a fun look.


4.Extra long tank, this is the most essential of all essentials!! I wear one almost everyday, so
nice to know that my belly is not going to make any unwanted public appearances.


5. Wrap around dress, I'm told this will also be good for breast feeding with the cross over top,
I love how the wrap front can be adjusted to fit with your growing belly


6.Colourful scarf, I'm of the opinion one can never have too many scarves, perfect to pop on
with anything and everything to brighten an outfit up.


7.Maternity Leggins, these beauties from Soon Maternity are cut to sit below your bump, perfect
for layering under the skirt, dress of just by themselves with the long tank to cover your bum.


8. Tunic style floaty dress, I have two black versions of this dress that I made myself and I have
worn them endlessly, so much room for your tummy, looks great layer up and as is on a warm day.






From top left to bottom: Topshop, H&M, ASOS, Target,Topshop,
Forever New, Soon Maternity, Topshop.

LIZ X

1 comment:

  1. Yes but don't wear white when visiting a friends poopy new baby! Hope that stain came out ;)

    ReplyDelete